Thursday, September 22, 2016

FUSION-Birthday Bash

Wow! SO much gorgeous work in the gallery for our last challenge! We hope you are inspired this challenge as well!


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I got an error trying to link up, so I tried again, and now there are 2 of the same entries from me. My apologies. I don't see how I can delete one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, there is something wrong with the linky!!!! it added my card a million times! HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT inspiration cards... Hugs Zeljka

    ReplyDelete
  4. great fusion of sketch + photo and of course the DT have given us such gorgeous inspiratio! (apologies for the double link up, i got an error message the first time!) :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiration! Awesome DT creation!

    ReplyDelete